Política de Privacidade
Usage by Children
This website is not designed for use by persons under the age of 13. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register on our site.
The information gathered on our website falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website when they answer specific questions or submit emails, and (2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site.
Active Collection of Information
Information voluntarily supplied by you is actively collected and may include your full name, address, email address, phone number, demographic or psychographic information. This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions or in email messaging. Some areas of the site request information in order for you to participate in activities such as sweepstakes entry or newsletter registration. Information that is optional at these collection points will be noted and marked as such.
Passive Collection of Information
Some data is gathered on the website without your actively providing the information. The following is a list of possible data collection forms which may be used on this website:
- Cookies: A cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to your browser, enabling the site to remember information about you and your preferences. This website currently utilizes cookies.
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses: The IP address of your computer is typically a number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. This number allows access to the internet and is considered non-personally identifiable in nature. In most cases, your IP changes each time you connect on the internet. This website currently utilizes IP addresses.
- Navigational Data: Also known as log files, server logs or clickstream data, navigational data is used for marketing research, content improvement and system management purposes. This website currently utilizes navigational data.
- Session cookies: A session cookie is a piece of information that is enabled only during a particular website session. It provides statistical information as well as helps make improvements in website navigation. Session cookie files are deleted after logging off the internet browser or powering off your computer. This website currently utilizes session cookies.
Information Use and Disclosure
- where required by applicable laws, subpoena, court orders, or government regulations.
In addition, we will make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
To keep your personally identifiable information current and accurate, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this site.
Although the Internet is currently not 100% secure or error free, we take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information transmitted to us. Such information will be reasonably protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. E-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure; caution and discretion should be used when sending personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Web Sites
DJO Global Inc.
1430 Decision Street
Vista, CA 92081
Email - click here